RSGB Corporate Membership
In a move to disseminate expertise and enhance partnership working, Road Safety GB has introduced corporate membership, which is available to a range of other organisations including fire and rescue and police services and those in the private sector.
The annual fee for Road Safety GB corporate membership is £350 plus VAT.
Why become a corporate member of RSGB?
There are many benefits to becoming a corporate member of Road Safety GB, including:
• Supporting efforts to enhance road safety and reduce road deaths and injuries in the UK
• Access to professional road safety advisers and expertise across a wide range of disciplines, including policy development and guidance on road safety processes, including driving on business and fleet safety
• Up to 10 complimentary individual memberships to the Road Safety GB Academy for your employees or members
• Regular briefings and advance notice about national road safety initiatives from stakeholders including the DfT
• Use of the Road Safety GB corporate membership logo to enhance your CSR credentials
• A complimentary listing in the ‘Resources and services’ directory on this website, giving an opportunity to promote your products/services/expertise to road safety teams across the UK
• An early invitation to participate in the exhibition that runs alongside the National Road Safety Conference, and a 10% discount on the published fees for exhibitors
How to join/more information
RSGB Corporate Membership information leaflet
Click here to download the leaflet (PDF)
Corporate Members of Road Safety GB
(as of 15/1/18)