Data Analyst – RAC Foundation
Position: Data Analyst
Organisation: RAC Foundation (www.racfoundation.org)
Contract: Permanent, full-time (part-time and/or flexible working would be considered)
Location: Central London
Salary: c. £35,000 (more for an exceptional candidate) plus bonus up to 6%
Closing date: 7 February 2019
Are you an ambitious data analyst looking for your next challenge? Do you want to further your career in one of the UK’s leading transport think-tanks?
If so, an opportunity has opened for a qualified analyst to join the RAC Foundation’s small in-house analytical team.
The RAC Foundation is an independent charity that conducts and disseminates analysis and research relating to motoring and road use. Set up by the Royal Automobile Club in 1991, and given financial independence through the gift of an endowment in 1998, the Foundation is based in the RAC’s historic clubhouse on Pall Mall, and has an established reputation for producing high quality, incisive work that seeks to illuminate, inform and influence the debate on all aspects of motoring and road use.
We are looking for a highly motivated, innovative and collaborative individual with proven analytical skills, familiarity with a range of analytical techniques, and creative in the use of graphic imagery to bring research findings to a wide audience of policy makers, journalists and industry professionals.
The overall objectives of the role are:
– to assist in the development of the RAC Foundation’s data analysis, particularly to increase the impact and influence of the organization;
– to support the RAC Foundation’s research agenda, by contributing to data analysis tasks and ongoing project work; and
– to support the RAC Foundation’s communications work, by providing analysis support for press releases, media interviews and parliamentary briefings.
The successful candidate will take lead responsibility for particular themes in our research programme, and in addition to conducting research and analysis will be expected to represent the Foundation at workshops, seminars and conferences.
For the full job advert and person specification please visit https://www.racfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/RAC-Foundation-Data-Analyst-advert-Jan-2019.pdf
How to apply
– a letter of application explaining your interest in and aptitude for this post, and
– a CV, including two referees (these will not be contacted prior to interview)
to firstname.lastname@example.org by close on 7 February.
The Royal Automobile Club Foundation for Motoring Limited is a charity registered with the Charity Commission for England and Wales. Charity Number 1002705. Registered address: 89–91 Pall Mall, London SW1Y 5HS