Road Safety News
- School crossing patrol acclaimed for 42 years’ service (1)
- Margaret scoops award for 43 years’ SCP service (1)
- SCP competition closes at the end of this week (0)
- SCP competition attracts 50+ entries in first week (0)
- Keltic Clothing unveils new SCP competition (0)
- SCPs celebrate Diamond Jubilee (1)
- Southend’s SCPs celebrate Diamond Jubilee (0)
- Warrington's SCPs celebrate Diamond Jubilee (0)
- Is Beryl the UK’s oldest SCP? (2)
- Keltic develops new lightweight SCP sign (0)
- School Crossing Patrol service celebrates Diamond Jubilee (3)
- Road safety lessons are East Midlands' first (1)
- Home Office to issue SCP uniform update (0)
- Extra eyes for school crossing patrols (10)
- 'Green Cone' solution to school run parking problems (1)
- Leicestershire SCPs do much more than cross (1)
- Luton SCP in frame for National Transport Award (1)
New website includes members’ portal and info on training courses etc
Apply for Corporate Membership of Road Safety GB
Road Safety campaigns, research, data and help forum
The 2017 National Road Safety Conference
For more info and to register to attend click here...
Project EDWARD - 21 September 2017
For more info click here...
AROUND THE WEB
In the fast lane
For the Volvo Group, managing speed is one of the basics of traffic safety, but there’s more to it than just staying within the speed limits.
Mobile phone penalties double - but will it be an effective deterrent?
Edward Seaman, assistant editor of Road Safety News, reviews the change in legislation and its potential to influence behaviour.
The driving test trial
The findings of a DVSA trial, conducted with the Transport Research Laboratory (TRL), released to coincide with the new driving test changes.
Highways England's vehicle checks campaign
Click here to subscribe for weekly news alert