Road Safety News
- Report finds more than 6,000km of road at ‘unacceptably high’ level of risk (0)
- European Parliament demands higher safety standards for new vehicles (0)
- LATEST: 20’s Plenty founder recognised with ‘Light of Hope’ Award (0)
- New THINK! campaign makes teaching road safety ‘easier and more accessible’ (0)
- Government confirms driverless cars to be tested on UK roads in 2018 (5)
- National initiative a ‘significant step forward’ for tyre safety (2)
- DVSA launches new MOT reminder service (1)
- Young motorcyclists ‘two and a half times more likely’ to be injured (1)
- Road safety news in brief: w/comm 13 November. (0)
- Drivers should face compulsory eye tests - AoP (7)
- G’s Fresh picks up Lynda Chalker Award (1)
- Young driver scheme presented with Prince Michael Award (0)
- Driving examiners set to strike over new test concerns (1)
- National Conference 2017 - as it happened (1)
- Abolish ‘dangerous’ part of the new driving test, petition demands (9)
New website includes members’ portal and info on training courses etc
Apply for Corporate Membership of Road Safety GB
Road Safety campaigns, research, data and help forum
NRSC 2017 | Manchester | 14-15.11.17
Click here to watch the presentations
YDF 2018 | RAC Club, London | 25.4.18
For more info and to register to attend click here...
Project EDWARD - 21 September 2017
For more info click here...
AROUND THE WEB
Could a hacker hijack your connected car?
BBC News looks at whether a rise in ‘over the air’ software updates means the risk of hacker hijack is also increasing.
The driving test trial
The findings of a DVSA trial, conducted with the Transport Research Laboratory (TRL), released to coincide with the new driving test changes.
THINK! ‘pink kittens’ mobile phone advert
Click here to subscribe for weekly news alert