Road Safety News
- RSGB Academy announces details of new courses (0)
- Road Safety GB launches new corporate membership scheme (0)
- Alan Kennedy delivers online seminar (3)
- Road safety professionals pass Foundation course (0)
- London RSOs encouraged to apply for funded place on Foundation course (0)
- Slower speeds are better for health: Danny Dorling (31)
- Foundation course dates unveiled – and it’s free to attend for some (0)
- Regional venues required for Foundation Course (1)
- Seminar explores merits of self-test breathalysers (0)
- Cornwall praises new Foundation Course (0)
- TfL awards training contract to Academy (0)
- Academy announces forthcoming seminar topics (0)
- THINK! team hosts lively seminar on Academy website (0)
- Academy seeks to recruit training development officers (0)
- Academy membership reaches new high in Harrogate (0)
- Foundation course proves to be “highly effective” (0)
New website includes members’ portal and info on training courses etc
Apply for Corporate Membership of Road Safety GB
Road Safety campaigns, research, data and help forum
The 2017 National Road Safety Conference
For more info and to register to attend click here...
Project EDWARD - 21 September 2017
For more info click here...
AROUND THE WEB
In the fast lane
For the Volvo Group, managing speed is one of the basics of traffic safety, but there’s more to it than just staying within the speed limits.
Mobile phone penalties double - but will it be an effective deterrent?
Edward Seaman, assistant editor of Road Safety News, reviews the change in legislation and its potential to influence behaviour.
The driving test trial
The findings of a DVSA trial, conducted with the Transport Research Laboratory (TRL), released to coincide with the new driving test changes.
Highways England's vehicle checks campaign
Click here to subscribe for weekly news alert