Road Safety News
- RAC research highlights need for more awareness of sleep disorder (2)
- GEM issues warning over driver fatigue (4)
- Experiment demonstrates ‘terrifying effects of sleep deprivation’ (0)
- GEM: ‘wake up to the dangers of fatigue’ (4)
- 'Extreme commuting': what’s your view? (2)
- Brake urges drivers to wake up to dangers of driving tired (0)
- South Lanarkshire Council probes driver fatigue (0)
- 1 in 8 drivers 'head-nodded' in past year: Brake (0)
- Fleet Safety Forum launches 'Wake up!' campaign (2)
- Council deploys masseuses to reduce sleep related casualties (0)
- Six million motorists almost fell asleep at the wheel last year (0)
New website includes members’ portal and info on training courses etc
Apply for Corporate Membership of Road Safety GB
Road Safety campaigns, research, data and help forum
NRSC 2017 | Manchester | 14-15.11.17
Click here to watch the presentations
YDF 2018 | RAC Club, London | 25.4.18
For more info and to register to attend click here...
AROUND THE WEB
Could a hacker hijack your connected car?
BBC News looks at whether a rise in ‘over the air’ software updates means the risk of hacker hijack is also increasing.
History of road safety, The Highway Code and the driving test
Updated following changes to the practical driving test in December 2017, this DfT blog looks at the history of road safety, The Highway Code and the driving test.
THINK! ‘pink kittens’ mobile phone advert
Click here to subscribe for weekly news alert