Road Safety News
- RAC research highlights need for more awareness of sleep disorder (2)
- GEM issues warning over driver fatigue (4)
- Experiment demonstrates ‘terrifying effects of sleep deprivation’ (0)
- GEM: ‘wake up to the dangers of fatigue’ (4)
- 'Extreme commuting': what’s your view? (2)
- Brake urges drivers to wake up to dangers of driving tired (0)
- South Lanarkshire Council probes driver fatigue (0)
- 1 in 8 drivers 'head-nodded' in past year: Brake (0)
- Fleet Safety Forum launches 'Wake up!' campaign (2)
- Council deploys masseuses to reduce sleep related casualties (0)
- Six million motorists almost fell asleep at the wheel last year (0)
New website includes members’ portal and info on training courses etc
Apply for Corporate Membership of Road Safety GB
Road Safety campaigns, research, data and help forum
The 2017 National Road Safety Conference
For more info and to register to attend click here...
Project EDWARD - 21 September 2017
For more info click here...
AROUND THE WEB
In the fast lane
For the Volvo Group, managing speed is one of the basics of traffic safety, but there’s more to it than just staying within the speed limits.
Mobile phone penalties double - but will it be an effective deterrent?
Edward Seaman, assistant editor of Road Safety News, reviews the change in legislation and its potential to influence behaviour.
The driving test trial
The findings of a DVSA trial, conducted with the Transport Research Laboratory (TRL), released to coincide with the new driving test changes.
Highways England's vehicle checks campaign
Click here to subscribe for weekly news alert