Road Safety resources with a difference
If you come and visit our stand, you’ll immediately see that we have a wide range of dynamic eye-catching resources that cover topics relating to road safety and sustainable travel.
We specialise in reaching children, young people and parents using a range of approaches from online magazines and teaching resources through to activity books and leaflets!
Our years of experience in road safety and teaching ensure that each publication is well researched and relevant to the target audience.
This year we will be showcasing our resources for primary schools. These include:
• Our brand new “Starting School” resource for parents and children
• Walk to school materials for Key Stage 1 and 2
• Information for parents about school gate parking
• Activity books for young pedestrians and cyclists
• Resources for the transition to secondary school
We can also work with you to develop your own ideas or work from scratch to create a powerful and relevant message on your behalf.
Come and say hello!
So if you want to come and have a look at some of our resources or simply say hello, then why not visit the Room 9 stand?
We look forward to seeing you!
John and Denise Billington