The Emergency Active Travel Fund: Examples and Lessons Learned
Workshop • Wednesday 9 June 2021 • 11.00 – 12.15
Registration required to participate (registration opens mid-May 2021).
This interactive workshop will include examples of initiatives introduced under the Emergency Active Travel Fund (EATF).
Topics likely to be covered in the workshop include:
- Lessons learned from how consultation with stakeholders was managed within the short timeframes
- Using Experimental Traffic Regulation Orders
- Combining engagement and infrastructure measures
- What success looks like?
- How EATF may have influenced/or might influence future practice
Facilitated by: Matt Staton, Road Safety GB Director of Research
- Nikola Floodgate, Schemes Planning & Development Manager, Kent County Council
- Ian Edwards, Director, New View Consultants
- Cheryl Evans, Senior Road Safety Officer, West Berkshire Council
Presentation: School Streets or not school streets - that is the question?