RSGB Corporate Membership
In a move to disseminate expertise and enhance partnership working, Road Safety GB has introduced corporate membership, which is available to a range of other organisations including fire and rescue and police services and those in the private sector.
The annual fee for Road Safety GB corporate membership is £350 plus VAT.
Why become a corporate member of RSGB?
There are many benefits to becoming a corporate member of Road Safety GB, including:
• Supporting efforts to enhance road safety and reduce road deaths and injuries in the UK
• Access to professional road safety advisers and expertise across a wide range of disciplines, including policy development and guidance on road safety processes, including driving on business and fleet safety
• Up to 10 complimentary individual memberships to the Road Safety GB Academy for your employees or members
• Regular briefings and advance notice about national road safety initiatives from stakeholders including the DfT
• Use of the Road Safety GB corporate membership logo to enhance your CSR credentials
• A complimentary listing in the ‘Resources and services’ directory on this website, giving an opportunity to promote your products/services/expertise to road safety teams across the UK
• An early invitation to participate in the exhibition that runs alongside the National Road Safety Conference, and a 10% discount on the published fees for exhibitors
How to join/more information
RSGB Corporate Membership information leaflet
Click here to download the leaflet (PDF)
Corporate Members of Road Safety GB
Hampshire and Thames Valley Police (JOU)
Warwickshire Police and West Mercia Police Safer Roads Partnership
(as of 10/1/20)